ResinTech Inc. recognizes that the disciplines of quality, environmental oversight, health and safety are fundamental responsibilities of the Company’s management function. It is the Company's policy to seek to operate to the highest standards continuously and to implement continual improvements.
As a company ResinTech, Inc. will -
- Comply with all legislation relevant to the design, manufacture and supply of ion exchange resin for commercial and residential use, including Occupational Safety and Health Administration, and Environmental Protection Agency regulations
- Implement continual improvement initiatives and make best use of its management resources
- Communicate its quality objectives, and the Company’s performance in achievin such objectives, both within the Company and to interested parties
- Ensure that activities are safe for employees, associates, subcontractors, and other who come into contact with its products, work and other activities
- Work closely with customers and suppliers in seeking to establish the highest quality standards
- Review the impact on quality, if any, of future business decisions to ensure customer satisfaction
- Ensure that the staff is trained in the needs and the responsibilities of Quality Management
- Instill within staff members the skills needed to meet and exceed customer expectations
- Encourage the personal commitment of all staff to address quality as part of their skills
The responsibility for upholding this policy rests within the entire Company, under the
assistance and guidance of the President.